Sitting Hare Print
£10.00 – £70.00
- Sizes: A4 & A3, available simply mounted or framed (Refer to size guide)
- Delivery time: Approximately 5 days. International Delivery Available.
- Returns: 28 day return policy
Charcoal drawing with subtle monochrome tonal values and bold sweeping lines, with a simple composition would suit a light modern home.
Hare art can be purchased with a mount (fits standard frame sizes) or purchase framed ready to hang straight away.
The artwork is signed by the artist James Hollis.
A lovely hare print for your own living room wall or a gift for family and friends.
Wildlife art printed on high quality paper using Canon Pixma inks.
- The large characteristic ears of hares serve an important purpose, they can detect sound from an amazing 2 miles (3.2km) away, a hare’s ears can grow over 10cm long.
- Hares can also move their ears in different directions and twitch them, when alert hares keep their ears up, they can also move their ears in different directions to locate the direction of sound. When relaxed hares keep their ears down
Small mounted A4 print – Mount dimension is 21 x 29.7 cm ( 8.2 x 11.6 Inches ) Fits an A4 frame
Large mounted A3 print – Mount dimension is 40 x 50 cm ( 15.7 x 19.6 Inches ) Fits 40 x 50 cm frame
Framed print sizes (Dimensions are for the outer edge of the frame)
Small framed – A4 print – 27.4 x 36.1 cm ( 10.7 x 14.2 Inches )
Large framed – A3 print – 46.4 x 56.4 cm (18.2 x 22.2 Inches )
Printed area print dimensions
Printed area on an A4 print 15 x 23.2 cm approximate ( 5.9 x 9.1 Inches )
(To allow for mounting & framing)
Printed area on an A3 print 26.5 x 36.5 cm approximate (10.4 x 14.3 Inches )
(To allow for mounting & framing)
Print only paper sizes
Small mounted print – A4 Size – 21 x 29.7 cm ( 8.2 x 11.6 Inches )
Large mounted print – A3 Size – 29.7 x 42 cm (11.6 x 16.5 Inches)
Postage and Framing details
- Prints will be mailed within 5 days of purchase.
- Print can be mailed internationally. (Approximate 5 – 10 days delivery time )
- Mounted cow prints wrapped in cellophane and mailed in tough reinforced cardboard envelopes.
- Prints are wrapped in bubble wrap, mailed in a tough envelope reinforced with cardboard.
- Frames are high quality and are made in the United Kingdom.
- Framed prints include mount.
- Ready to hang, hanging brackets fixed to the back of frame to hang landscape or portrait orientation.
- White frames, natural solid wood frame with a white finish.
- Oak frames are natural solid oak.
- Frames fitted with 2mm Perspex glass and an MDF back.
|Small – A4 Print – Mounted and wrapped||£2.00|
|Large – A3 Print – Mounted and wrapped||£5.00|
|Small – A4 – FRAMED||£5.00|
|Large – A3 – FRAMED||£7.50|
Postage Costs International
|Small – A4 Print – Mounted and wrapped||£9.00|
|Large – A3 Print – Mounted and wrapped||£15.00|
|Small – A4 – FRAMED||£12.00|
|Large – A3 – FRAMED||£15.00|
Print was beautiful. Very happy with the quality and it arrived on my doorstep in Australia in no time at all. Joe
Such beautiful artwork, really pleased with my print. Thank you. Alice
Just Beautiful!! Fast shipping and nicely packed. Johanna
Just received this morning….Love it!!! Nicky
Beautiful painting and absolutely wonderful service from James A+ transaction! Christina
Beautiful picture! Absolutely lovely and worth the price! Looks great on the wall. Annasulua
Arrived quickly and the quality of the print is very nice. The seller was gracious and I would definitely purchase something similar again. Kieran
“I love this print! As soon as I got it. I headed out with it to get a frame. It was on my wall within an hour. Just beautiful”. Barb
Just Beautiful!! Fast shipping and nicely packed – Print, Johanna
I absolutely love this print which arrived very well packaged with a nice little note. Thank you.
Beautiful print! Anonymous
“Beautiful picture, I’m in love!”. Anonymous
Gorgeous print, very good quality, and super accommodating with postage thanks so much! Anonymous
This is such a great print. It arrived in perfect condition. Also great service from James. Look forward to enjoying it. Anonymous